We UNFORTUNATELY WERE hit by a tornado. We don't currently have open hours. We have free range eggs that are usually out Saturdays until they are gone and occassionally some produce. If you want to e-mail or text us we can reserve you eggs other times. We are rebuilding but it will be different. Check our Facebook page for updates www.facebook.com/oasisaquafarm. It has been a great adventure thank you for all your support!
Oasis Aqua Farm
Community Members Committed to Serving You
Oasis Aqua Farm is a local family owned and operated sustainable farm located in Beavercreek Ohio. We produce fruits, vegetables, fish, and crayfish (freshwater lobster). We use a growing method called Aquaponics. In Aquaponics fish and plants have a symbiotic relationship. Fish provide the nutrients for the plants and in turn the plants clean the water for the fish. Creating and maintaining this closed ecosystem allows us to grow safe, natural, highly nutritious vegetables along with a lean source of protein (fish and crayfish).
• Pesticide free & Chemical free- We use beneficial insects for pest control to remain pesticide free.
• Non-GMO - We only use Non_GMO seeds for our produce.
• Better than Organic - We exceed Organic farming methods. We currently don’t pay for Organic certification process, however the nutrients we use to grow the plants are derived from the fish waste which is an organic natural process. We don’t use any non-organic products on our plants.
• Year-round food – rather than a single growing season we have a continuous supply of fresh fruits and vegetables.
• Eco-Friendly - Our greenhouse system produces higher quality food with less impact than traditional farming practices. We are eco-friendly, completely green, conserve water and operate as a zero waste system.
• Water Conservation – We use only 5% of the water a traditional fam uses
• Locally Grown & Naturally grown– We personally grow all of the produce and fish we sell here in Beavercreek.
• Fresh Produce - We produce fresh, healthy and great tasting natural food. The produce we produce tastes like nature intended. Our produce is picked ripe (often the day of purchase). Try our produce at your own risk, we don’t think you’ll ever want to buy produce from a supermarket again.